Because you are a very serious-minded and focused person, we have taken the time to design a special intervention course to help you improve on your public speaking skills without interference or distractions, one that will help you learn and practice at your own place and pace.
The VIPs Exclusive One-On-One Coaching is marked by its exclusivity and adaptive nature for VIPs seeking to take their public speaking and presentation skills to the next level. Some of our current clients include Distinguished Senators of the Federal Republic, Honourable members of the House of Representatives, Directors-General of Public Agencies and CEOs/Senior Corporate Executives from the Private Sector.
It is a 10 to 20-Hour personal public speaking training programme spread over a period of two to 4 weeks, depending oi the client’s disposition and situation at any private location of your choice within the country.
To book your personal session, call the Speech Coach on 0802-3032066, 07061606078 for a discussion on your personal speaking needs and challenges following which a unique and customized coaching plan will be designed for you. Clients will enjoy the following programme benefits:
- Tuition & Coaching Sessions
- Course Literature Album containing Training DVDs (7 hours) & Audio CDs (7 Hours)
- Course Manual & Public Speaking Text
- Speech practice podium/lectern
- Speaking Practicals – Recorded Speech delivery, videotaping plus facilitator’s feedback
Call now for a meaningful conversation to assess your public speaking needs and expectations to enable us serve you.
This Programme will address the following key areas for the client.
At the end of the programme you will acquire what is known as the 4As and 1I in complete public speaking which include: We will help you Overcome your Apprehension; Nurture your Authenticity; Structure your Articulation; Unleash your Assertion and Inject your Inspiration into your speaking.
- Speaker Apprehension: Apprehension: Help you overcome all your fears and anxieties related to all public speaking situations. Come to terms with speaking phobia, eliminate shyness; manage the associated trepidation and ultimately overcome the fear of public speaking / stage fright (Psychological)
- Speaker Authenticity: Show you how to generate a touch of genuineness during an oral delivery. This value is the projection of the real personality of the client through their speaking and presentation so as to elicit natural communication chemistry between the speaker and the audience. Additionally, help the client come to terms with his phobia (where existent) for public speaking situations; eliminate shyness; manage the associated trepidation and ultimately overcome the fear of public speaking / stage fright (Psychological)
- Speaker Articulation: Help the client navigate the speaking challenge and master the skill of translating ‘thought to talk’ i.e. material organization and verbal expression – Speech communication. Plus the need to be able to speak with a commanding sense of presence and self/voice.
- Speaker Assertion: Also palpable is the problem of Projection hence the need to overcome introversion and severe self-consciousness; and develop his capacity for self-extension and on-stage assertiveness through the deliberate and effective utilization of vocal, facial and body elements in speech making and public presentations.
- Speaker Inspiration: The ‘connection factor’ – The ability to capture people’s Imagination, inspire listeners and sustain engagement throughout the course of presentations thereby eliciting appropriate audience response.