This is a weekly 2 – day public speaking masterclass that is open to all who are interested.
Participants in this training will be able to:
- Demonstrate, as determined by the facilitator’s evaluation, proficiency in public speaking and eloquent delivery. Specifically, they will be proficient in audience analysis, critical listening, logical thinking, speech organization, research, composition and oral delivery.
- Use voice, language, gestures and total speech appearance positively in the rehearsal and delivery of public speeches.
- Prepare and deliver public speeches designed to achieve eloquence – to entertain, to inform, to persuade, to demonstrate or to achieve some other predetermined purpose. (Structure the speech – develop, organize and design a speech)
- Have a very robust and thorough understanding and perspective of the entire gamut of ideas and values underlying effective and powerful public speaking.
- At the end of the course, participants should be able to stand before any audience, large or small, to speak effectively and powerfully on any choice of assigned subject.
- Overcome public speaking anxiety and turn the energy into positive use.
- Ultimately have the foundation for building their presentation and facilitation skills in a follow-on course.