Presentation Skills Masterclass (PSM)
Course Duration: 2 Days. Course Fee: =N=75,000
Delegates for this programme are expected to have undergone the 2-Day Basic Speaking Masterclass (BSM) to establish the fundamentals of their public speaking skills as a pre-requisite.
This module will offer delegates who are regularly required to make presentations on specific and general work-related issues the opportunity to practically develop and refine the basic skills necessary for the design and delivery of presentations, especially with the use of visual support.
By the end of the programme, Participants will be able to:
- Consolidate on their public speaking abilities.
- Differentiate between raw public speaking and typical presentation skills. Plus the difference between a public speaking situation and a presentations context. Plus be able to navigate both scenarios seamlessly.
- Painstakingly plan and design a typical presentation along the lines of intended objectives.
- Understand the role of audio visual aids and how to use visual aids as appropriate accompaniments and enhancements for effective speaker delivery.
- Master PowerPoint Presentation Skills; Conceptualization & Design; The PowerPoint Dos and Don’ts – How to use PowerPoint for productive presentations.
- Introduction to the Module
- Speech or Presentation? Knowing the Difference
- Design Phase: Planning your Presentation
- Class Exercise: Planning your Presentation
- Presentation Construction & Organization Tips
- Incorporating Audio-visuals and Presentation Styles.
- PowerPoint Master Class – How to use Microsoft PowerPoint for impactful presentations
- Individual Mock Presentations by Participants before the entire class.
- Facilitator’s / Trainer’s Feedback on Mock Presentations.
- Enabling Environment for Effective Delivery – Room requirement, material, equipment & other arrangements.
- PRACTISE! PRACTISE!! PRACTISE!!!